Thank God it’s finally Friday; this week was quite long for our family. After 600 km plus travel in a day on Wednesday and relaxing on Thursday; all I was craving was for a delicious and thirst quenching summer drink. I got 4 lbs of fresh organic strawberries in my refrigerator and now I can’t stop myself from in cooperating these juicy berries in my drinks, salads and desserts. So I made this refreshing strawberry lemonade; and trust me it’s so good and perfect to beat summer heat. Moreover this is going to be ready in 3-4 minutes.
- ½ lb. organic strawberries (stems removed and halved).
- 2 cups water.
- 2 lemons (juiced).
- ¼ cup organic honey.
- Add the strawberries, 1 cup water, the lemon juice, and honey to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining 1 cup of water.
- Taste and add more honey if you like lemonade sweeter rather than tangy .
- Pour lemonade into pitcher and refrigerator until chilled or serve directly over ice.
- Add sliced strawberries and lemon slices if desired.