A colorful salsa made of fresh peppers, onions, cucumber, mango and raisins can be a great addition to week-night dinner menu. This quick and easy mango raisin salsa recipe is perfect for the whole family and kids are going to love this salsa equally. You can make it ahead and serve it with summer favorites like grilled fish, burritos, tacos or just as an appetizer with your favorite tortilla chips.
You can also add more salt, lime juice and jalapeno as salsa is incomplete without them; but if you are serving it to toddlers or kids then this amount is going to be more than enough.
- ⅓ cup red pepper diced.
- ⅓ cup yellow pepper diced.
- ½ cup fresh mango diced.
- ½ small red onion diced.
- ½ cup cucumber chopped.
- ¼ cup raisins chopped.
- ¼ jalapeno seeded and minced.
- 2 tsp lime juice.
- 3-4 ground black peppers.
- a pinch of salt.
- ½ tsp cumin powder.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at-least 2 hours.
- Serve with tacos or tortilla chips.